Music = Life

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Too cool to care

And the princess found many knights on her way, even dressed up somehow her beauty would glow through her skin.

Those foolish games... I will never again make the princess chase her angel, It is only a reflection of what I have mistaken myself with, somebody who gave a damn...

I killed the princess without her ever getting to see her love again... her mission failed and either that or endure yet another attempt of suicide. Have you ever watched Silent Hill the movie? the part when the little girl was burnt repeated itself inside my hollow thoughts the other day... I need to write it, I need to, I tried not to, I'm sick of writing autobiographic lies.

This is me bending with pain on the floor, with once again a broken heart in the middle of my chest... I used to love Tchaikovsky, philosophize about art and flying...

Enough, this is enough.

Bow down and stare n wonder, how the Fenix is born again. The angel never was. The angel never will be. The angel got lost in another story, with another princess that jumps off a castle, the dressed up princess in the end gets captured by some errand people... in the woods. Without a single scream, she sees the truth. She was dying.

Blue day, gray day. A once-upon-a-time-me day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

This blog made me sad, I do not know why. and I do not know what is bothering you. However, I've been lost for long time and don't know what's been happening to you. There's always a lil light at the end of the tunel. You'll find happiness if you truly want it =)
peace!
tqm

3:17 PM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Da! said...

i trully want it and i know i carry it inside of me, the deal is that i keep falling into the hole that is the mistake of believing i can find that lady looking outside... feels like i am losing that childish kind of sile i used to have,when i saw at the stars and saw little kids playing around the moon, now i only see sparkling little dots that remind me of golden dead mosquitos....
I am killing the chronic romantic in me, at least i am just not doing anything and seeing that part of me falling into a comma... a heartbreak breaks more than just some illusions, it is making my skin dry out and i dont dream anymore at night...
Time heals everything, waiting for time to go by and suture all this bleeding wounds... gosh so depressing, but i shall be ok, of that i am sure, still keeping my head uphigh and my love will be born again

5:56 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Val said...

i heard a song not too long that said "and i rather feel pain than nothing at all"
lies! id rather feel nothing at all =) but that's just me...
you're just growing up i suppose, im not romantic, i dream of sintax and programming, i do not like kids, and hardly ever look up to the sky, the sun bothers me and i feel happy when i am in front of my computer eating junk. people are telling me their horrible problems and i want to feel bad for them, but if i get a new computer, who were those people to begin with? a donde fue a parar natalio ruiz el hombrecito del sombrero gris? juatever. sit tight, you'll find happiness your own way. no need to be happy because someone told you what "happy" means. i do not wish to be married and i do not wish to have kids, and people think im a renegona =) but hey, i dont care, and that makes me happy. find your own beat. peace out!

10:07 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Da! said...

happiness is a bitch.
A very worthy bitch...
You don't want kids, I don't want a husband, I don't want to live without falling in love lots nd lots, because is the best way to keep life going i guess...
the princess died burnt if you want to know, they tied her to a tree and burnt her... and as she was crying her angel was sleeping with someone else... i guess that if i had put that on the blog it would've looked more like a real story but i'll keep it that way for now...
i am romantic but not only in the love aspect... i am a romantic because i believe in the perfection of life artistically, everything is just a huge painting-play-novel-symphony-scupture... everything in life is covered by its own perfection...
love is not the exception...
I want to be happy

6:39 PM, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home