Music = Life

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Devil's flesh

So dear fellows.
Once again I must apologise for not writing in such a long time, I just didn't have anything interesting to write about.
Now I don't have anything interesting but I just want to know your opinion's over the faboulous time of the year that is CARNAVAL, well let me put it this way, I was wondering where in the world people celebrate that holiday, Bolivia's Carnaval is quite interesting, but I would greatly appreciate if anybody would tell me about other costumes around the world.
Well now I have to go and actually study, I hate Programation so bad!

4 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

what do you mean you hate programming!??!?! i <3 it =)
and try brazil about the carnival thing

11:36 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Da! said...

i mean that it is so freaking complicated! or maybe it's just the prof who makes it unbearable... i'm about to flunk that subject, but well. yeah i know about brazil's i would love to know if there is something like it in china though

1:34 PM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Val said...

what language are you guys programming in? java? if its java or c++ ;et me know, ill help ya.

i think in china they have other kinds of celebrations, carnaval is more of a latino thing, maybe somewhere in europe, but im not sure

1:17 PM, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Da! said...

i know in europe they have some quite good ones, venice as an example.
we're programming in ADA :S:S:S not fun

7:14 PM, March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home