Music = Life

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Miracles...










I have to say this, I am a believer.




Things happen in life, things that we cannot control.








Once upon a time she was mugged, she cried until she couldn't stand up because of the pain.




If there is any relation between the title and what I'm writing now... it's a miracle.




An angel appeared out of nowhere, he took care of her, he kissed and embraced her, he promised everything was to be ok, and so it was.




Many years went by, new knights came looking for the princess, she had already gone far away. She had to dress up like a royal knight, just to be able to take a horse and go in search of her guardian angel, she sold her crown to get some money for the long trip, she was even thinking of selling her soul if necessary. But those things... that we never control acted on her behalf, a weird force that she made a vow to retribute showed her a way to get closer to the angel without having to face so many dangerous creatures that would come up in her way, every knight should go and rescue his princess, but the princess wasn't longing for a knight to show up, she was looking for her angel who had left without a good bye.








The end is still a blur, as the whole story is. As you can see I'm am going trough a weirdly inspired face of my life where I can distinguish words and images but not logic, I believe in miracles, because today I was granted one.








When I find the key words to make this a blog-story I shall write them, but for now I only have the beginning of what in the end could turn up to be a marvelous story, or not. Maybe I am just dreaming to much about princesses and angels.








It's time to focus a little bit more on the big goals maybe, but I want this little goal to be my big focusing point, it's the first and last adventure I will concede myself before becoming a grown-up. The little dream might be coming true in the end. Thanks Lord.


Yapita para vos Val.
As you can see I'm dying to watch some anime!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

anime kinda rules!
writing classes in college really help develop stories and whatnot. we just learn "how to create a scene" and its pretty sweet, you never think of it from that perspective when you're reading something, but it really works. if it helps in your writing. When you're about to introduce someone into the story you start by describing the place, with around 3 or 4 very very specific details i.e. "the finger marks in the dusty window of the car" then you introduce the person, and describe he or her with 3 or 4 specific details [you know how to do that one right?] then you make an interaction with another character or something, have a conversation, "they looked at each other for what seemed an eternity" and then you reflect on one of the characters, i.e. "She was thinking that she should be somewhere else" or "she was feeling" also works for some of these. When you finish up the scene, you go "wow" it's happened to me in my first essay. wonderful stuff... anywho, i think the comment is long enough. if you come to eugene, ill be more than happy to give you some anime, i have quite a few in my computer {bf is anime fan too} anyways
peace out yo!

1:14 PM, March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home