Music = Life

Friday, December 08, 2006

Calm like water?

So hello kids.
Last night life gave me a pleasant surprise; I went for the weekend (I am still in my weekend) to Santa Cruz to visit my family, well life, time, and the awesome Cochabamba weather made my day, made my week, made my year I think.
I am totally obsessed with the elements (fire, water, air, earth, etc) and last night was WATER'S night.
I cannot say I was reborn like what whappened before. But man did I feel like I was high? yeah I did, it rained a lot, literally a lot, the roads were like pools, if you walked for about 3 sec under the rain and you would be soaked, I am not exagerating, It also GRANIZO qhich is the closest thing we have to snowing... I was listening to my music as loud as my ears could stand. (Panic!) out of masoquism you would say I was tempted to dance and get soaked, did I do it? yes! yeah, everybody just looked at me with the weirdest faces ever, but i didnt care.
This time my communion with the elements wasn't as pure as the last one, I didn't let myself be one with the element, but did i dance...
Just for you fellows, to understand the magnitud of the rain... there are some somewhat-like-.tunnels that go trough the bridges that sourround the river, well they are like 4.5 mts high and they were flooded to their tops... like gigantic ponds, the river overflowed and the water in the streets went as high as about 60 cm flooding everything in it's way. It only rained for about 40 min.
Four people died last night because of the rain.
I hope inocence and that increidibe-sometimes-plein-creepy way of mine to log off reality never leaves me... never leaves none of the ones that have them.
When i go back to cocha i promise i have something really interesting to write about, so please patience.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats a lot of rain for 40 minutes... see the signs are telling you to come to eugene... in eugene it rains almost all year long =D i love the rain too...
floodings and crap can be dangerous sometimes, so just be careful k? peace

12:46 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Da! said...

i am being careful, signs are tricky things, according to signs i should be in hell but i am not, i should be a writer but i wont be,if i can i shall go there it sounds pretty cool and i would love it im sure, but only time will say

5:33 AM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Val said...

i suppose you're right, only time will tell... any news from the Universities in France you applied to and whatnot?

11:45 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Da! said...

yahhh i'm going to france man!!! i got accepted :D

8:59 AM, April 22, 2007  
Blogger sofuckingpunk said...

Hello...?any dood there(dood can also mean hot chick... so whatev). Well anyway im stuck in health class, cracking codes and hacking sites with the schools computer( for those courios, my hacker name is zerotrip). IM sofuckingbored right now =(.

4:29 PM, April 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home