Music = Life

Saturday, November 11, 2006

When life goes by...

This is not going to be a smart post, or a literature, philosophy reated one so pleasae stop reading it if you are not in the mood of reading what plain me has to say.
This is a post to honor those deceased, I barely met them, but right now with what happened my mind is just shocked and I have to say that I'm feeling really shalow having the life I am having and that I wish they were still alive.
To Mike and to my cousins' friend... may their souls rest in peace, they were my age and because of accidents they are not here anymore, it feels weird to have met them and then thinking on their bodies no longer holding a life within them.
Life is so fragile...

1 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

That's really sad... When I found out the sister of one of the girls in my dance class had died before I came to california i felt horrible too, she was my age and i had met her and talked to her... life is indeed fragile, that's why we should make the most of each day we live

1:16 PM, November 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home